Well, as for me ... I'm demolishing and replacing my deck, which will now support a hot tub. This probably means I'll be spending even less time on the list.

Dean

On Jun 19, 2007, at 2:57 PM, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:

At 02:38 PM 6/19/2007 -0700, Bob Florence wrote:
Is our Finale group really quiet?

I think so. I know that I'm outside planting while the weather is good.

Dennis



_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Dean M. Estabrook
http://deanestabrook.googlepages.com/home

Of all hoaxes, the one which is my most vexing bĂȘte noire on a quotidian basis, is the cereal box top which informs simply, "Lift Tab to Open." Then, "To Close, Insert Tab Here ." Yeah, right! In attempting to accomplish the first direction, not only the tab but also the slit intended to accept the aforementioned protuberance have both been irreparably disfigured and rendered dysfunctional. This debacle is then amplified by the misbehavior of the recalcitrant inner bag, which can not be unsealed sans mangling it, and hence, will not disperse its contents without exiting the box itself. All I wanted was a bowl of cereal.






_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to