Kim Patrick Clow wrote:
On 6/21/07, Eric Dannewitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Maybe an online petition or something? Something that is documented, so
we can say "Hey, MakeMusic, 1000 people want this".

I suggest a very public webpage/domain, that users can vote or click
to add their requests as needed. I've found that companies that do not
listen to individual E-mails, do take public airings of public issues
very seriously.

In previous years MakeMusic has stated that they will not accept lists in a petition format.

They only pay attention to requests made through the normal tech support bug-fix/feature-request/improvement-request channel.

At least that's what they've said in the past, maybe it's changed these days but I doubt it.

--
David H. Bailey