Henry...

That is ***NOT*** Gary's doing. It is NI's doing.
PLEASE do not blame Gary for this!!!

Several people have found a workaround for this; it's posted on the Garritan 
forum. If I didn't have to go practice, I'd find it for you.
But please don't blame Garritan for this.

Jim W.



From: Henry E. Howey
Sent: Thu 30-Aug-07 8:04
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Finale] Full GPO and the KONTAKT2 Update


I just discovered that the GPO update to use the KONTAKT2 controls will
erase all of your KONTAKT(1) libraries and render the use of 2006 GPO
unusable.

This is highly irresponsible of Garritan, I believe. While I admire Gary's
product, this latest discovery saddens me.


Henry Howey
Professor of Music
  Sam Houston State University
  Box 2208
  Huntsville, TX  77341
  (936) 294-1364
  http://www.shsu.edu/music/faculty/howey.php
  Owner of FINALE Discussion List
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to