What software are you using to play it back? Have you checked the file in iTunes?

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY



On 05 Sep 2007, at 4:45 PM, Aaron Sherber wrote:

Hi all,

Appealing to the general audio knowledge of the list: I'm on Windows. A Mac friend of mine ripped a CD track to an AIFF file and uploaded it in binary mode to my FTP site. I downloaded it in binary mode, and it plays back as garbage. (It plays fine on his machine.)

My Mac friend zipped the AIFF file and uploaded. I downloaded the zip file and unzipped just fine, but the AIFF sounded like the same garbage.

I have received AIFFs before from other Mac people with no problem. Is there some magic he has to perform on his end to make the file Windows-friendly?

Thanks,
Aaron.

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to