On 07.09.2007 Eric Fiedler wrote:
But you _really_ should, you know  ;-)   Many if not most of the problems 
people seem to have with Rifkin/Parrot have, right from the beginning, had to 
do with their not having read what the two have actually written. Admittedly, 
at the beginning, Rifkin's articles were not all that easy to find. (Probably 
the most readily available, at least on this side of the ocean, was in the 
Basler Jahrbuch für Historische Musikpraxis ix (1985) ), so it was a great 
relief to have Parrotts summary in 2000: The Essential Bach Choir.

[snip]

thank you, Eric. You spoke out of my heart, and with much more information I can currently provide, simply because I am not at home (I am in London doing a one to a part performance on Sunday, not Bach though).

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to