On 5 Sep 2007 at 7:44, Johannes Gebauer wrote:

> On 05.09.2007 David W. Fenton wrote:
> > Who made this claim? Nobody in this discussion, so far as I can 
> > recall, but perhaps you could provide an attributed quotation where 
> > someone made that claim.
> 
> Well, perhaps not directly, but John was indeed refering to the famous 
> document, which some people including John believe to talk about the 
> existing choir forces.

Well, I didn't read John's observation as making any such claim, even 
indirectly.

The history of the interpretation of that one document could fill a 
book all by itself, so I don't think it can be used for any 
definitive arguments by itself -- it's just way too unclear exactly 
what the context and agenda is.

-- 
David W. Fenton                    http://dfenton.com
David Fenton Associates       http://dfenton.com/DFA/


_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to