On 13.10.2007 Stan Lord wrote:
Two people I know to whom I introduced Fin.  moved over to Sib. a few years
ago. They said they couldn't spare the time to learn Finale.

Yes. You know, I know quite a lot of such people. This issue comes up every now and then, and every time it ended with the statement, the latest Finale has caught up in usability and learnability, however, I really do not believe this to be true. Finale is still an extremely user unfriendly and difficult to learn program. Personally I have gotten so used to it that I don't mind, but I simply cannot recommend Finale to anyone but the real professionals.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de