I just paid a visit to the Yahoo/Sibelius list for the first time and I discovered that lo and behold, many of this list's contributors are also writing over there. It felt like I had discovered some clandestine dirty little secret.

My impression is that the discussion is a little more upbeat than the Finale discussion at this time. When someone has a problem with the product, they are encouraged to talk to the company to solve it. It was like they had good experiences with that!

And having a company rep answer questions on the list was another bonus. (As it is when people connected to Finale contribute here as well.)

I'm not advocating a switch, but I'm just saying...

-Randolph Peters