Johannes Gebauer wrote:
On 14.10.2007 Richard Smith wrote:

Thanks.

I have a question: Does Sibelius have something similar to Engraver slurs?

Johannes

I'm not quite sure how to answer this -- Sibelius's slurs look fine to me. I've never really understood the difference between Engraver Slurs and Finale's normal slurs, so I can't really answer whether Sibelius's slurs work the same, worse or better than Engraver Slurs.

But you could email Daniel Spreadbury, the Sibelius expert who is a member of the Sibelius expert, who understands much more about the minutiae of Sibelius than I do and check with him. His e-mail is: [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- he also understands the similarities as well as the differences between the two programs and is also quite honest about what Sibelius can and can't do well compared to Finale.

--
David H. Bailey