There were several replies to your query.

There seems to be some sort of latency issue with the server at SHSU, so maybe that's affecting the sending of digests as well. I saw your answer and had no reply but others did, so I am hopeful that you will receive the digests which include those answers soon.

David H. Bailey



M LAWLOR wrote:
Is anybody there?

I sent a query yesterday and have not received any digests since then.

Here it is again.

[FINALE 2002, Windows XP]
Are there any easy ways to create a retrograde (or inverted) copy of a passage? I have looked at the canonic utilities but cannot make any sense of how they work or whether they will do what I want.
Regards,
Michael Lawlor

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale



--
David H. Bailey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to