My Question:
[FINALE 2002, Windows XP]
Are there any easy ways to create a retrograde (or inverted) copy of a
passage?  I have looked at the canonic utilities but cannot make any sense
of how they work or whether they will do what I want.

From Aaron Sherber:
Select the passage with Mass Edit. Open the Canonic Utilities plugin.
Check the box that says 'Retrograde'. Click Apply.

Still a problem:
This is exactly what I did, but Finale gives me the message:
"Do not attempt to retrograde any measures that are sources of mirrors."
The measures I have attempted to retrograde or not sources of mirrors, as far as I am aware; but since Finale thinks they are, I tried using "Convert Mirrors" to get rid of this, but still could not create a retrograde.
Am I missing something?
Regards,
Michael Lawlor

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to