For PC - use Audacity - freeware. Just google it or go to sourceforge.net.

It's great - easily convert WAVs, MP3s, edit them easily in a hundred ways.


It worked for me during my Vista months but was unstable (save before you do anything challenging). No probs on XP.


Ray Horton



Dean M. Estabrook wrote:
I didn't think I ever did see it as an option. I just save as an AIFF file, move it to I tunes, and convert it from there. If you are not on a Mac, I'm not sure of the procedure.

Dean

On Nov 4, 2007, at 7:29 AM, Barbara Touburg wrote:

Where's the save as mp3 option gone? It should be at Save special - Save as audio, but it's not there!


_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Dean M. Estabrook
http://deanestabrook.googlepages.com/home

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to