Mariposa Symphony Orchestra wrote:
Sorry for jumping in late in case it was discussed earlier, but it depends on
which playback mode you've selected. You can ONLY audiosave as mp3 if you've
selected midi playback. Try it - the option is still there. If you're
using the VST/GPO, you can ONLY save as .wav - the mp3 option is removed...
By jove, you're right! Hmmm, I wonder why that is.
But in any event, it's extremely easy to download the free Audacity
program so that you can convert the wave file that Finale will save for you.
I don't use VST playback in Finale because it's way too sluggish on my
machine so I was seeing what is available when midi-playback is enabled.
So Barbara's not crazy and neither am I. (well, at least I'm not more
crazy than usual!)
--
David H. Bailey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale