dhbailey wrote:
Ray Horton wrote:

Here is a puff piece in the Louisville rag. Don't believe everything you read:

<http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071111/COLUMNISTS06/711110506>
 > Nice piece, Ray!  I don't believe everything I read in the newspapers,
but that article just confirms the impression I get from your various postings to the groups we both inhabit, and I think it's terrific that a newspaper would take that much interest in a local musician outside New York or Boston or Chicago.

Congratulations!

Now get back to work!  ;-)

Yep. An excellent article. And from what I've heard through other sources, a well-deserved one.

I just find it interesting that you look like I'd pictured you in my head, and that *never* happens! :)

Keep up the good work.

Carl
--
http://www.livejournal.com/users/dershem/#