dc wrote:
When I
complained recently about missing hyphens, they actually suggested I add
them as expressions.
I believe that's their way of saying that they know about the bug and
that you have to use a workaround until they eventually fix it.
OK, I'll send it.
I took a look at your file and the frames are indeed corrupted. (I'm a
bit curious if you entered the piece all by hand using Simple/Speedy or
if you used some import function such as MusicXML import for the data.)
Anyway, this should solve your issue:
1. Copy the whole last piece of your file (begiining of page 6 including
the upbeat) to a fresh 2-stave file
2. Delete all the measures starting with that upbeat until the end of
the document (so the piece now ends at page 5)
3. Go to Document/Data Check/File Maintenance... and do a full scan (the
unused frames and entries should now remove according to the statistics)
4. Add a new measure to the end, select it and reinsert your music from
the other document
5. Go to the Layout Tool and the adjust system margins
Best regards,
Jari Williamsson
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale