Copying optimization from one score to another is problematic. Your
best bet would be to copy the file after you've set all your
optimizations.

Two versions of the same piece with different staff order is easy in
Fin07+. Just create a part with the variant staff order.
Unfortunately, you will probably have to do the page layout for each
variant separately.

You can copy staff optimization *within* a file easily with TGTools,
but not (to my knowledge) between part views.

On Nov 24, 2007 3:59 PM, dc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is it possible to copy the optimization from one score to another?
>
> Or is there any way I can move easily staves in an optimized piece without
> messing everything up? I need to do two versions of the same piece but
> changing (among other things) the order of the staves, so I'm wondering
> what's the easiest way.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dennis
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
>
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to