Johannes Gebauer wrote:
I have just found a work around for one of my biggest Finale problems. I have been fighting Engraver slur tips crashing into staff lines, even though they were set not to.

I now realized that if I change the vertical slur placement setting from 12 and -12 for slurs over and under the notes to 10 and -10 it seems tha a lot of these problem slurs are fixed. I have only checked this in two files so far, and only fragmentary but I have some hopes...

Johannes

Thank you for sharing that setting with us -- my fingers are crossed that you have solved the problem!

--
David H. Bailey