Thank you, Johannes;

This kind of hint is absolutely invaluable to me.

Which brings me to a request. When I compare the look of my scores with those
of some of my more capable colleagues, I am often embarrassed with their
less-than-professional look. Has anyone ever compiled a list of preferred
global settings for WinFin, and - if yes - would you be kind enough to share it
with us mere mortals, please? I could not think of a better Chanukah (Xmas,
....fill in your favorite holiday) present.

Dr.A.S.Weinstangel
cel.416-573-9487