Henry E. Howey wrote:
I cannot seem to find the setting, but WinFINALE 2008 (and 2008a) have
taken upon itself the respomsibility to remove all dotted rhythms and
replace them with their subordinate constituents. This occurs diring ALL
Insets and MANY Pastes.

I cannot see any rational reason for this as any kind of a default setting;-(

Along with the assumption that we all use full keyboards, I find this an
upsetting and annoying development.


I think that we used to be able to change this behavior by changing a setting in the Quantize dialog -- on one of the pages is the option to "Soften Syncopations." I seem to recall being sure that was set and getting proper copy/paste behavior where the rhythms remained the same.

I don't know if this will change current behavior but it's worth a try.


--
David H. Bailey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to