Darcy,

I don't think it's possible what you want .

I think Darcy is asking to copy a range of systems' optimization and copy it to a different location - he's not asking to SHIFt optimization. I'm afraid you have to do it one-by-one - by the way your example below should have read:

...let's say I want to copy the current optimizations for systems 10-99 and copy them to systems 100-199 (otherwise it does look like you want to shift optimization)

Good luck,

Thomas