Hi...

Sorry that I'm a bit behind the times and haven't been keeping up with discussions lately. I just upgraded from Mac OS 10.4.11 to 10.5.1. I haven't yet made the leap from Finale 2007 to 2008 yet, though that's the next thing to do. I've noticed that in Leopard 2007 crashes every time you try to quit it. I gather from posts that I DID read that this behavior seems to continue in Finale 2008. What about in 2008a.

I love that I can avoid the crash by Force-Quitting Finale instead of just quitting it!

ng