Darcy James Argue wrote:
[snip]

This is all very frustrating. I don't know how many of these are Finale's fault and how many are Apple's, but Finale is the only app I have that behaves this badly under Leopard.

[snip]

While Finale may be the only app which behaves that badly under Leopard, such a statement implies that you may have others which behave badly (even if not as badly as Finale behaves.) Would you share the names of others with us, please?

I ask out of curiosity only, knowing that the list of programs which behaves badly under Windows Vista is very lengthy.

--
David H. Bailey