How do I get the necessary information from the Finale list to give to my ISP
in order to try and get them to unblock Finale from getting through to me on my
Roadrunner email account?Martin --- On Thu 04/17, A-NO-NE Music < [EMAIL
PROTECTED] > wrote:From: A-NO-NE Music [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:11:13 -0400Subject: Re: [Finale] receiving
email problemMartin Banner / 08.4.17 / 10:11 AM wrote:>When I called
Roadrunner and explained the situation, they told me that  >someone
administratively at Finale list needs to go to the following  >URL:Sorry,
but it doesn't work that way.  There is no reason for your ISPlisting shsu.edu
on their block list.  shsu.edu isn't Hotmail or Yahoomail.  If your ISP doesn't
wont to resolve on their end, your option isto get another email account, like
gmail.  This list is ran by avolunteer and a request for acting on your ISP
issue might not beanswered.  I admin other MailMan2 based use!
group, and I won't do it. Another list I participate banned Hotmail users
because of their bounce rate.-- - HiroHiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston,
PROTECTED]://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale