I still can't get these [EMAIL PROTECTED] help files to work. I've re-installed 2008b, I've repaired disk permissions (as suggested by tech support), I've trashed the prefs again, I've trashed com.makemusic.Finale.plist...

I still get the same error message: "Unable to launch URL: Internet Config Error Code -43".

What should I try next?

Michael