Hi All,

I can no longer enter the superscript numeral "2" in Bill Duncan's
Rehearsal font. All of the other Shift-Opt numbers are entered correctly.

I'm using FinMac2008b.r.1 and OS X 10.5.4.

I want to make a rehearsal letter "A2" with a superscript 2. In Finale a
blank is shown when I type Shift-Opt-2.

I tried Shift-Opt-2 in TextMate to see if the problem was unique to
Finale and BBEdit shows the Euro symbol: ?.

Reinstalling the fonts from the original CD didn't fix it. I used to use
the superscript 2 and this is the first time I've tried it under
Leopard, so maybe it's a Leopard issue.

Any ideas?

**Leigh