Hi Darcy,

I didn't have the TT fonts installed.

I went ahead and deleted all the Rehearsal fonts and logged out. I
logged back in and installed only the PS Fonts into /Library/Fonts.

The Apple FontBook program shows that it is installed, that is a
PostScript Type1 font and the the superscript 2 is there.

But when I try Shift-Opt-2 in Finale, I get a blank and in TextMate I
get the ? Euro.

I don't have any third-party font manager programs (à la Suitcase) installed.

Chuck, misery loves company! I hope your friend Greg has some suggestions.

Darcy, is there a font cache somewhere that might be causing the problem?

**Leigh