Emulating real instruments isn't close to reality yet. You need to tweak a lot because blending to avoid giving away the fake sound is totally case by case. Finale's HP is quite well done, but current AI isn't capable of emulating.

Here, JaBB sample done by Finale + tweaking in DP.
http://www.anonemusic.com/audioClips/doYou

Here, JaBB recorded with EWI in DP:
http://www.anonemusic.com/audioClips/ponto

You should be able to hear the differences. I still believe Garritan's CC1 approach is the only way that makes sense to reproduce wind samples. I just don't understand sample libs that use velocity on wind instrument samples. It is just so illogical to the nature of the instruments.

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com