On Nov 18, 2008, at 11:12 AM, Leigh Daniels wrote:

The problem for some of us is that our service providers (Comcast in my
case) are blocking messages from SHSU so we never receive bounce
messages.

Leigh,

When I was looking into my bounces, I read some text on the Comcast site that claimed that they did not screen or block messages (unless set up by a user). Now that's just a claim, and I may have misinterpreted, but I'm interested in why you think it's the case. Is that an assumption, or did you get some clarification about how the Comcast system works from someone? I entered a live chat with a service technician, and they didn't volunteer any information about screening server messages or anything. I had specifically said that I was not getting information about bounces too.

Just curious.  Thanks

Dick H