That is a good question.........though I think 2 weeks ago I got a
notice from Sibelius that a new version was out, but I had already
(don't remember when) downloaded and installed it..........

On the flip side, AudioEase sent out emails about a new version of
Altiverb pretty much the day it was released..........so........I
dunno.