Hi Darcy,
You can. You just have to check or uncheck "fretboard" for each chord. Its not global.

Also, thanks for all the help you (and everyone) else have unknowingly given me. I don't write in much, but I read most of the posts. I glad there's actually something I can help with for a change.

By the way, I don't see my posts come back to me from list so I'm never sure if they actually make it. Is that normal?
Larry Beekman
Larry Beekman Guitar Studio
www.larrybeekman.com