I think you have to turn the chords "off " individually, not "o"n as you would think, Darcy. I know I've done it, and I also remember it was a bit of a nuisance. When you get it right, the chords still show up, but they are dim and they don't print. Let me know if that works. If not, I'll go back and see how I did it. I've got to start my teaching now or I would check more thoroughly.

I still am not getting my own messages back from the list. Does anyone know why that would be? Thanks,
 Larry
Larry Beekman Guitar Studio
www.larrybeekman.com