The missing numerical measurement for baseline positioning in the message bar in 2010 seems to be a bug. I can't find it anywhere. I will report tomorrow, when I expect to hear back from MM.

Many other things seem to be working smoothly, but it always takes me a while to discover the difficulties and traps. Nevertheless, the new rehearsal mark system and the beat attached chords seem to be helpful. One thing I am wondering (Greg Hamilton pointed this out) is why articulations, and perhaps chords, are not designed to behave like expressions, where option up and down arrows duplicate them on other staves. Those who are familiar with programming might have information I don't, but since this is implemented in expressions, it would seem easy, maybe trivial, to add this function to articulations and chords. Am I off base?

Chuck

Chuck Israels
230 North Garden Terrace
Bellingham, WA 98225-5836