I seem to be running into major problems editing FinWin 2009 files in 2010.
The files open correctly in 2010 and everything is where it should be. When
I then start to edit the file using speedy entry, things go a little haywire
after exiting speedy entry. First I get an error saying the program cannot
initialize the printer. Then, the display colors turn off putting everything
into black & white. If I use CTRL-4 (respacing) I get the same error
multiple times. Then I can no longer move the page around via dragging or
the navigation bars. I haven't tried to figure out any work arounds. If I
find one, I'll post it. The bug has been reported to MakeMusic.

Good news is that a document started in 2010 seems to work just fine.

James Gilbert