On 27.07.2009 terry cano wrote:
I'm confused...are some using two scores one with linked parts and another (copy/diferent named) without? Terry

Actually, there is no reason why you cannot have linked parts in the score file, so what I do is this: I often start working on the parts while I am still not finished with the score. I can easily do the layout and some basic adjustments, ie to have pre-publication parts. Finally when I get to feel the limitations of the linked parts feature, or when I need cue notes I simply make a copy of the score file, rename it, and from now on I have to work on the parts in the parts copy.

Johannes