Included Fonts, according to the Finale 2009 install disc are:

Maestro
JazzFont
Engraver Font
Petrucci (Legacy)
Seville (Legacy)
Tamburo (Legacy)

So it seems that Toccatta or Fughetta are not included. But they seem to be out on the web.

http://www.efn.org/~bch/fullpackage.html

For shareware.....at least according to the 4 year old webpage.......