On Dec 4, 2009, at 4:22 PM, Allen Fisher wrote:

Try turning off "Smart Hyphens and Word Extensions in lyric options. I think it might be an errant word extension.

Right you are, Allen. Thank you, that saves me several hours of work re-creating the file.

And also, thank you to Noel and Barbara for taking the time to respond. Makes this list a great place to spend time. Barbara, I'm going to figure out how to host a file share page on my web site because of your suggestion. It's something I've meant to do but I've never given sufficient time to get it done.

Phillip, you were right! it was word extensions! I never would have guessed that.

The event went fine. As it turned out the errant line on the music notation was the least of our worries!

in appreciation,

Dick H
Olympia, Wa