Thanks everyone for the advice and I agree with most of what was written. They
actually want the hymn for insertion into their printed bulletins, for which
they separate the systems into separate TIFF files so they can break to a new
page as needed. I suppose I can just provide them with both 6 & 3+3 and
whatever fits best they can use. It's only one hymn that has all the verses.

Rich