At 7:56 -0500 08/05/10, Noel Stoutenburg wrote:
>Haroldo,
>
>WRT
>
>>Yes, I just started doing incremental back-ups, but while I'm working on the
>>score, and sometimes I spend hours without quitting Finale.
>
>Sometimes I, too, go hours quitting Finale, but I rarely go more than a
>quarter hour without explicitly saving my work.
>
>ns

I too, save my work that often or more, but if the file is already corrupted,
and you don't know, you'd go for hours saving corrupted back-ups. I'm quiting
often now, in order to lower the chances of saving corrupted back-ups. If my
file gets corrupted I'll now pretty soon, and revert to a recent back-up.

Harold