Two things can mess this up for me.

One is "clefs" set to copy in the filter.

Two is "display in concert pitch". Sometimes this messes up even NON- transposing instruments. Turning it off restores things.

Three is gamma radiation. Okay, that's more than two. I just say that whenever something random happens that I can't explain.

Christopher