Thanks, Jef.

Basically what I've been doing, but I'll check out your numbers and
see how everything looks.  I didn't think it could be boiled down to
using one tremelo but all of a sudden it seemed like a good idea to
ask here.

BTW, where do you select positioning from the notehead?  I never
realized that was an option.

DH