If your new version from the template satisfies your needs, that's fine. But
one open document should not affect another. Have you checked the state of the
Spacing Widths dialog in the "bad" file? Does it still have an empty spacing
library?

In case one open document really is affecting another (it shouldn't, but just
to be sure), I recommend you try this:

- Open only the "bad" file.
- Check the state of the Spacing Widths dialog
- If you haven't loaded any library into the file or changed a setting in the
Spacing Widths dialog since you posted the file on your site, you will find
that "Use Spacing Width Table" is selected, and when you click on "Widths..."
you will see in the Duration Allotments dialog that only one duration is
defined, with value zero for both duration and spacing width.
- Now if you load a spacing width library, or set the option "Use These
Values", you can continue using the old file.

Michael