Can any one give me a translation of the this text to a Bach Chorale? Sorry don't think I can do umlauts

Nun lieget alles unter dir, dich selbst nur ausgenommen.
die Engel mussen fur ud fur dir aufzuwarten kommen.
Die Fursten stehn auch auf der Bahn, und zind dir willig untertan.
Luft, Waser, Feu'r und Erden mus dir zu Diensten werden. (I think I get the air, water, fire and Earth part .... the rest, not so much.

Thanks in advance if you can help ...

Dean

I have opened my soul/To let in the warmth of sound/Now my saving grace
Adrian Estabrook, author

And ... I remain intrigued that some folks who accept and practice, with absolute fidelity, the concepts of, say, feng shui and pyramids, should find the task of extending their leaps of faith to include an existent God so arduous.
Dean M. Estabrook
http://sites.google.com/site/deanestabrook/