G'day
I'm trying to put fingering on a simple copy of Australia's national anthem
for a young piano student.
I made a copy of Yellow Submarine from scratch the other day and was able to
do it fairly easily using the Articulation tool in WinFin 2011b.

The file I am editing of Advance, Australia Fair is an old WinFin2003 file.
But I can't find the automatic fingerings in the articulation library. I
thoguht if I saved as a WinFin 2011 file they would magical appear, but alas
No.

Does anyone know how I can get the fingerings to appear in the articulation
library, please?

Thanks for any help you can give.

David McKay