David McKay wrote:

I'm trying to put fingering on a simple copy of Australia's national anthem
for a young piano student.
I made a copy of Yellow Submarine from scratch the other day and was able to
do it fairly easily using the Articulation tool in WinFin 2011b.

Here's what I'd do: open the FIN 2011 file of Yellow submarine, isolate the fingerings in the articulation tool, select these, and save them as a Finale library. Then import the file of "Advance, Australia Fair" in 2011, and then load the articulation library you created containing the fingering indications. You should then be able to use the articulations in the new file.

ns