There are quite a few people, including myself, who would disagree.
Have you even tried using an iPad or are you proclaiming all this from
you comfy armchair?

Seriously, the iPad works great as a electric music stand, and if you
have a page turning foot pedal (I don't yet but soon) it is even
better. I know a few jazz musicians who have ditched paper and are
using iPads now. No more taking 20 lbs of fake books to gigs.

Sent from my iSomething