Wow! In all my interaction with the Norton people, these website and features were never mentioned. No manual provided, no tutorials except for webinars (which I do NOT learn well from!).

You have been a great help, Eric, and I thank you profusely. But you know how to search for such things, and I'm a baby. Wrong generation, I guess. My Teaching Assistant figured most of it out almost immediately, except for the formatting, which I figured out because I had to. And she had no manual or tutorials, either. She just grew up with computers.

John