Something I cannot understand, but you all probably have covered it long ago, concerns Staff Styles in the newer versions. I'm on MacFin2011 but I think this was true of 2010 also. After having put in Staff Styles such as slashes on the score for various parts using chord symbols, when I go to the part to format it, the Staff Styles do not appear. Why? This way I have to put them in again for EACH part. The same is true about Multirests. Even though I do a Create/ Multirests in the score before I go to the parts, I find that I have to do that for EACH part. That can't be right.
All the best,
KIM R