I found with this that when putting them in (F2010) that it's necessary to select "Add Staff Style to score and parts" or whatever it's called from the context menu. I don't think just the metatools enables this automatically, sadly.

Otherwise (in my experience) they have to be re-entered for the parts. Or you have to go back into the score and there's a context menu I believe that enables you to apply it to score and parts if you haven't in the first place.

Hopefully someone has a simpler solution because it's @#...@# annoying.

Matthew