It doesn't seem advanced to me to hear as you enter the same pitch as you will
hear on playback.
I can understand a non-transposing score and I can understand a transposing
score sounding as above.
I just can't see any use in a transposing score that sounds irrelevant pitches
as you enter, which is Finale's behaviour.
Steve P.