I can hide, but wonder why I can't get it that way by default?

Steve

On 9 Jan 2011, at 16:32, Klaus Smedegaard Bjerre wrote:

Very likely so, but then you should be able to hide bracket and text from the
attributes’ window for that unwanted group.

Klaus

________________________________
From: Steve Parker <st...@pinkrat.co.uk>
To: finale@shsu.edu
Sent: Sun, January 9, 2011 4:57:15 PM
Subject: [Finale] groups in document styles

Last question..

I have a nicely set up doc style, but I can't seem to get instrument groupings
to stick?
If I select string quartet then my homemade doc style that I've deleted
(repeatedly) instrument groupings in,
I still get the Violins I and II grouped and bracketed.

Is this because it is part of the designation of 'String Quartet' rather than my
doc style?

Steve P.